Thursday, November 15, 2012

EXAM JUST AROUND THE CORNER??!!

SECOND SEMESTER.

For this semester, I got 2 final paper, just like my past semester.
But for this semester, I don't have "SHORT SEMESTER".
Thank Allah. What a relieved.
2 semesters straight heading for the next semester only with 1 week holiday?
Oh, damn, so tired.
It's the tired that came from the brain & mind.
Although we have to study smart, but somehow,
we need to rest our body,
mind & soul in order to get back to the calmness mood.


Last semester, I got 3.53 in the examination.
I got this certificate "ANUGERAH KETUA JABATAN" from my department.
Thank you lecturers, and all friends.
1st semester is a really tough semester.
Though I'm crying, I can't deny it.
Too many assignments & presentations.


For the short semester, 1 subject has been taken and I got 3.67.
So, the overall CGPA now be 3.55.
I'm scared of maintaining my pointer.


Whatever it is, we have to be sincere to ourselves while studying.
It is somehow we get to know the level of our own ability.
If we want to succeed, why must succeed with lying?!


IT MEANS THAT YOUR LYING TO YOURSELF
YOU ARE NOT TRUTHFULNESS TO YOURSELF
YOU ARE NOT HONESTY TO YOURSELF


Do pray success for my examination.
I'm hoping that I will be successful.
InsyaAllah!

No comments:

Post a Comment